It's always nice to use a scarf ring to complement an outfit. Here we use a copper ring that we made ourselves. It's quite delicate, but we think it goes well with this silk scarf.
The video above shows you how to tie a scarf with a delicate copper ring. Here are the instructions:
- Fold your scarf into a triangle.
- Fold it into a narrow scarf starting at the peak.
- Place the folded scarf in front of the neck.
- Cross it at the back and bring the ends to the front.
- Slide one end of the scarf into the ring and move it up.
- Slide the other end of the scarf into the ring.
- Adjust the ring to a height that you like.