You can make a beautiful rose to wear with your favorite outfit for a very feminine look. Watch this video to find out how.
Tie a silk scarf into a rose
The scarf you see in the video above is our Vieux Bateau silk scarf. The size is 60cm x 60cm.
- Fold a small scarf into a triangle.
- Tie two small knots at the peak of the triangle.
- Cross the two remaining sides inside the center of the scarf.
- Pull gently to form a rose.
- Place the rose at the front or side of your neck.
- Tie it at the back with two knots.